Monday, December 6, 2010

November Favorites


I don't usually do these monthly favorites, but this month I've tried out a few new products that I really do love and am so happy I purchased. Here are my faves of November 2010: MAC MSF in Refined- beautiful golden color and looks fabulous on. I use it as a highlight with some looks or to contour with others. I even used it to just brighten up my crease area. ELF Tinted Moisturizer SPF20 in Porcelain- I just did a review on this so check it out, but this is a great inexpensive tinted moisturizer. Vaseline Repairing Moisture Body Lotion- I also just did a review on this. The best lotion I've tried in a long time. ELF Studio Concealer Stick in Light- OMG and amazing concealer for a great price. It's great coverage and the perfect match. Go check out my review. EOS Lip Balm- Love Love LOOOOVE these. The best lip balms ever...just did a review so go check it out. ELF High Definition Powder- If you like the MUFE HD Powder, but don't want to pay the high price tag, then you should try this one. It's not as great as the MUFE, but it's a decent enough dupe for only $6. So those are my November Favorites..Hope you enjoyed. If I find anymore products I really love next month them I'll do another one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment