Monday, December 6, 2010

REVIEW: ELF Tinted Moisturizer


Let me start off by saying that I am not a tinted moisturizer kinda girl. I have never used it because I like a full coverage face. I have freckles that I can't stand so I like to cover up a lot, but when ELF came out with this new Tinted Moisturizer with spf 20 I wanted to try it out. I ordered this a few weeks ago and it's been sitting in my drawer full of ELF face cosmetics so I figured since I was going grocery shopping and didn't feel like doing my dramatic makeup application that I would try this out. Well, by my great surprise I really like it. I got the color porcelain which is the lightest color they have. My foundation is way lighter than this color so I thought it was going to be too dark and it matches perfectly. The 3rd picture is what it looks like blended into my hand. You can't even see it at all. It did even out my skin because I have a little redness and you couldn't tell at all. I glided on smooth and wasn't sticky or anything. I put this on at about 1:00 pm and it's now 8:30 pm and it still looks flawless and it's not greasy at all. I really like this product. It only costs $3 and is totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment