Monday, December 6, 2010

REVIEW: Vaseline Repairing Moisture Lotion


I got this free sample of Vaseline Repairing Moisture Body Lotion in the mail the other day and love it. I just recently moved from Cali to Connecticut and the weather has messed with my skin in a bad way. My skin is so dry and itchy it's ridiculous. I was using Suave Advanced Therapy lotion for a really long time and really loved it, but since I've been living in this forsaken cold weather it hasn't been working like it used to. This Vaseline lotion on the other hand has been working like a miracle. My skin isn't as dry and definitely doesn't itch. It's only been a few days, but so far I'm in love. It's a thick formula, non greasy, and fragrance free. I'm making a trip to Walmart tomorrow just to pick up a full size bottle. I don't think it costs anymore than $5 and it's a really great lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment