Saturday, December 4, 2010

REVIEW: ELF Studio Daily Brush Cleaner



I've tried out many different brush cleaners because lets face it, it is a MAJOR must have for anyone who does makeup on themselves or on others.  You must clean your brushes to keep them not only looking good and up to their full potential, but also to keep them sanitary.  I've been testing out a lot of products from ELF's Studio Line and one of the things I recently got was their Daily Brush Cleaner in a spray bottle.  It's a decent product for the price, only $3 and you get a good amount (8.5 oz).  This is more for spot cleaning rather than deep cleaning.  You will still need to get a brush shampoo for that and ELF also sells one of those, which I'm in the process of reviewing.  I don't recommend this for your more expensive brushes just because it's a little sticky and takes forever to dry.  I've tested this out on my Coastal Scents brushes and had to use water after using it to get some of the product off.  I also tested it out on one of my Sigma brushes (I had an extra) and had to throw it away because it was too sticky once it dried.  I haven't had too much of a problem on my cheaper brushes, but I won't be using this on any more expensive brushes, but then again you get what you pay for so this wasn't a surprise to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment