Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sephora Haul: Kat Von D True Romance Palette in Love and Fury

The other product I got last night at Sephora was this Kat Von D True Romance Palette in Love and Fury. This was the only Kat Von D palette that I didn't own. When I went to look for it the spot was empty. I asked the sales lady if they had anymore and she said no :( I was bummed, but after I picked up my UD BOSIII she came up to me and handed me one. She had found a few somewhere else in the store. I was super excited. This palette is so gorgeous. You get 8 colors and 3 of them are creams. Here's a list of the colors in order as they appear in the swatches:
Albino
Holy Bible
Slayer (cream)
Glock
Crucifix (cream)
Bloodletting (cream)
Ace of Spades
Oddfellow
Like I said before, I have all of her palettes and I really think that this one is my fave. It's so dark and mysterious. It retails for $34.




No comments:

Post a Comment