Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sephora Haul: Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol III

I went to Sephora last night because I had the $15 gift card for being a Beauty Insider. I had been so busy that I forgot about it and then I checked my email to find a reminder email because yesterday was the last day. I originally went in to purchase the UD 24/7 Jackpot eyeliner set because some of mine are running low and I wanted another set for one of my kits. Anyway, they didn't have any instock :( so I was walking around the store trying to decide what to get. I needed a new Book of Shadows Vol. III because idiot me dropped my other one and completely shattered it :( So here it is, my brand new Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III. I don't own any of the other ones just because I own the individual shadows that have come in most of them so I thought of them as a waste, but I really LOVE the packaging of this one since NYC is one of my fave places. So here's what you get: 16 eyeshadows, 2 24/7 Eyeliners and one travel size eyeshadow primer potion. The colors you get are as follows (also in order by the swatches above):
Perversion
Uzi
Loaded
Kush
Midnight Cowboy Rides Again
Last Call
Rockstar
Money
Haight
Maui Wowie
Smog
Bordello
Radium
Snatch
Suspect
Psychedelic Sister
Eyeliners: Zero and Ransom
These are all gorgeous colors and amazingly pigmented. If you don't own this one yet, then you should definitely pick it up. It retails for $54.


No comments:

Post a Comment