Saturday, December 4, 2010

REVIEW: ELF Studio Makeup Mist & Set



I made a HUGE purchase from ELF when they were having the 50% off Studio Line and one of the things I got was this Makeup Mist & Set Spray.  I usually use Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray, but I thought I'd give this a try because it was so inexpensive.  For the most part, I like it.  It works just as well as the UD one.  My only issues are the smell.  It's made with cucumber and it really does smell like it, but I think I can get over it.  Another thing is the size.  On the site it looks much different, but it's really small.  I didn't look at the amount on the site, but it is only 2 oz.  All you have to do is spray on after makeup application to set makeup in place or during the day for a quick touchup to refresh. After you have applied your makeup spray a light mist 12-16 inches from your face with eyes closed to set your makeup in place or use for a quick touchup throughout the day to refresh your makeup. Let it dry naturally or blot with a tissue to help speed dry.  It does dry pretty quickly and it doesn't drip at all, but you do have to make sure to hold it far from your face like it says to because the mist does come out in a decent amount and it pretty much covers the entire face with one spray.  I only paid $1.50 for it because of the 50% off sale, but it retails for $3.  This is definitely a good buy for someone who wants a setting spray but doesn't want to spend all the money on the higher end ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment